GIS for Government
Geographic information is the key to better decision-making. Whether in day-to-day operations or long-term planning, GIS is the key to making the correct choices. Some examples of our government GIS applications are:
- Strategic planning and future development
- Demographic characteristics of population catchments
- Traffic route planning
- Creating themed maps
- Asset mapping to identify strategic relationships
- Floodplain mapping with overland flow modelling
- Identification of surface drainage concealed by vegetation
- Location of points of interest
- Vegetation mapping
- Building type identification
Mapping and Visualisation
Being able to visualise data on a map is more effective than presenting it in static tables. We have the capability to visualise data using dynamic dashboards, map out themed data and analyse results accurately.
Third party geographic datasets
We provide a variety of third party datasets. These datasets cover all kinds of topics such as geographical boundaries, postal code boundaries, demographics, population, land use, new building development and more.
Geocoding and address validation
Locate accurately where people live and work.
One of PrimeThought’s latest software solutions built from years of development is an end-to-end financial modeller which integrates with other route and spatial products.